With immediate effect, Google will now be factoring the content of your apps in a mobile search - this process called app indexing will help the content of your app appear in mobile searches.
Talk to any web developer and they will tell you that the online future will be in apps. App development is no longer the exclusive tool of the big business. MultiChannel Creative can work with your business to provide a bespoke app that your customers can use at an affordable price. We provide apps that can help your business become more user friendly and that can streamline your business.
The advantages of having an app
Aside from creating content that will now be ranked by Google, an app can help your business in many ways.
- Visibility- No longer will your customers have to search for you online, an app can provide your latest offers, prices, and create a user friendly ordering system that is visible on their mobile device.
- Direct marketing channel - An app can provide you with the power to market directly to your customers. An easy platform to keep your clients up to date with the latest information about your offers and services. With push notifications you can target groups of customers and keep them informed. This is far less time consuming than mail shots or email marketing campaigns.
- Improve customer engagement - A well-developed app will help engage with your customers. Using tools such as app linked loyalty schemes and special app deals will help engage your target customers and keep you in touch.
- Cultivate customer loyalty - If you have invested your time and money into developing a user friendly app then customers are far more likely to order from you than one they have had to trawl the internet to find.
- Build brand awareness & brand recognition - Even small scale companies can build awareness of their brand and encourage brand awareness. Research has shown that in order for your brand to be recognized it has to be seen at least 20 times - that brand will be visible on their mobile device every time they use it.
- Stand out from the competition - The app market and the power of having an app is only just being realised. Even if you are a small business and app can help you grow and develop. If your competitors have yet to develop an app you could be ahead in the marketing game enjoying all of the advantages I have already listed. If your competition does have an app already then they will already be enjoying the benefits.
Apps replacing red tape – Businesses that relay heavily on documentation may find that consolidating all of it into one app can revolutionise your business and its practices.
We can help develop your app
Here at Birmingham based MultiChannel Creative, we have worked alongside lots of customers to develop their own mobile platforms. Using the most up to date designs and technology we can help you develop a mobile app to suit your business.
We pride ourselves on listening to the customers’ needs and we can help you develop an app that is right for your business - whether you simply want to inform people about the latest developments in your area or whether you want an app that your customers can use to order your products there is no better time to start developing your app.
Our design team and talented developers will work alongside you to maximize the potential of your app. Once your app has been developed our expert SEO team will be on hand to help you target content and grow your app content and visibility.
An app is an investment - however the costs of not developing an app could be greater than you image. Everyone agrees that apps will only be more prevalent in the future.
Why not contact us for a jargon free chat about our app development service.